Freedom Brewery and The Book of Man, Live Podcast with Professor Green – Twitter, Instagram and Facebook Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
- The Freedom Brewery prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Freedom Brewery Ltd, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 12:00pm GMT on Friday 11th January 2019 and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before 23:59pm GMT on Sunday 13th January 2019 for the chance to win.
- The sender of each tweet / comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
- To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and comment on the Freedom Brewery promotional post in response to the question asked.OR
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), and retweet the promotional post.
c. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), and comment on the Freedom Brewery promotional post in response to the question asked.
- Participants must abide by Twitter, Facebook or Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @FreedomBrewery or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
- Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
- The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
- The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by 23:59pm GMT on Monday 14th January 2019 and is required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by 13:00pm BST on Wednesday 15th January 2019. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
- There is one prize in total across all three social channels (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram), which consists of a pair of tickets (x2) to the Professor Green live podcast and festival launch party, in London on Wednesday 16th January 2019. The winner, and their plus one’s names will be added to the guestlist on the door. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
- The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Freedom Brewery Foods.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Freedom Brewery Ltd, Bagots Park, Abbots Bromley, Staffordshire, WS15 3ER